- We took up the existing carpet and removed from site.
- The existing concrete floor was prepared using a latex screed to provide a smooth finish.
- 290 linear metres of 100mm PVC Set in skirting was fitted to the perimeters to provide a water tight finish to the new flooring.
- 360 metres of Polyflor Prestige sheet vinyl was fitted to the consultation rooms and waiting rooms.
- This included a contrasting border to highlight the reception area.
- All the wet areas, consisting of the WCs and treatment rooms were installed with Polyflor Polysafe Corona safety flooring.
- All joins were thermo welded to provide a water tight seem.
Comment from Client:
The project was carried out efficiently, and to a very high standard. We have a good relationship with Berkshire Flooring and they continue to offer a competitive, reliable service backed up by good quality floorlaying.
Mr Rex Hurst of Rex Hurst & Sons Ltd